May 24, 2006

I'm Wounded

America, you have awful taste. You are a country of great plumbing, great vino, and great retail stores. I could not wear Prada without you. However, you have awful taste when it comes to voting, and for that, for shame, for shame. In the rigged 2000 election, you let W win. In 2004, you let W win. In 2006, you voted Taylor Hicks the next American Idol.

I don't know you, but please change your wardrobe - red, white and blue just is not not flattering on anyone except the skinny Euroasians. Please exercise and diet more, please read something literate, and for God's sake, Celion Dion is a wretch. Please drink better vino. Watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns, read Walker Percy, and did I mention, drink better vino?

You suck, unless you are a personal friend of mine, and if you are my friend, and you voted for Hicks, take me off your IM list now.

Have I insulted you? Thank God, except, oops, he doesn't care about you because the majority of you voted for that spasmo chuncked-out hick, Taylor.

It's the last two presedential elections all over again. America, why do you hurt me so? Such potential. Such bad taste.

PS, Asians are not even laughing at us. They think we are "so 1990s."

PSS 2007, no more American Idol for me. It's a nasty habit, like smoking or smack. I'm Lost from here on out.