July 18, 2007

Self-Esteem Happens to Other People

Dear Reader,
I have not blogged lately because I'm too busy thinking about my Botox. It was due to wear off any day now, and I've been trying to decide whether or not to get more. On the one hand, I looked younger, and as a side note, surprised. On the other hand, I suffered from puffy eyes more. Puffy eyes is a side-effect of Botox that doctors don't won't you to know about.

So for the last three months, I've been debating, do I want to do Botox again, and if so, can I deal with looking like a heroin addict? Puffy eyes makes the veins under my eyes more visible. That is not good.

Today, the damn Botox finally wore off. My eyes are not puffy, but on my right eye, especially, there are wicked wrinkles. I turned to Kiehls, my mainstay. I drank some wine. I am getting on a plane at midnight and I am flying to Savannah, where there is more humidity than common sense. I hope the humidity helps. Savannah is, by all accounts, more fun than Botox. On the other hand, the only place I can think of that is more humid than Savannah is the Rain Forest. They have things that kill you in the Rain Forest, at least the part that still remains. What would Al Gore do?

Regardless of what Al would do (obviously, by looking at him he does not do Botox) I still do not know if I will do another round of Botox or just relocate to the Rain Forest. On the one hand, if I relocate to the Rain Forest, I will have snakes and jumping spiders to concern myself with. If I do Botox, I have to deal with puffy eyes. You F'ing tell me, which is worse? Unless you are a man, you will not understand.