December 30, 2004

Imagine what they'd do with the real thing

I had to post one more blog because I just got a call from my good friend Robby who is stuck at the George W. Airport in Houston. He told me that there is a statue of W. there and that people are actually hugging it and getting their photo taken. One little girl went up and hugged W, but she was too short and she hugged him face-in-the-crotch. Amazingly, Mom snapped the shot. Not to be outdone by an imp, Robby hugged W, face in crotch, too, while his boyfriend Sean snapped the shot! Robby, when you get the picture back, email it to me and I'll try to post it on this site. That should be priceless. And if you manage to get a wireless connection at the W. airport, Robby, please know that my thoughts are with you today as you wait an amazing seven hours in a place named after the man you campaigned so hard to send back to Texas. Try not to end up on the local news.