January 31, 2006

First the Eyes, Now the Lips

Anyone who has read this blog on a semi-regular basis knows there’s one thing that creeps me out. Besides Walmart. That’s right. I’m talking about W’s eyes. I’ve asked the question a million times: what is wrong with those darn eyes? He’s not cross-eyed. Most people describe him as shifty-eyed, but I think that’s inadequate. And more importantly, why isn’t there more discussion about his eyes? There was tons of talk about Clinton’s infidelity. This eye issue is just as creepy and way scarier.

Now, five years after W’s been prez, I’ve noticed his eyes aren’t the only whacked thing about the man’s face. What’s with his mouth when he talks? No, I’m not talking about the words coming out of this mouth – 60% of the population takes issue with that. The man can’t speak. Literally. As he forms each word, he looks like he’s taking a bite of a fat hamburger.

I saw a snippet of the State-of-the-Union tonight, and I couldn’t even begin to tell you what he was saying because I was too busy watching him try to speak. It looked painful for him to talk. God knows it’s painful for 60% of us to listen to him, but really, I think tonight’s performance is verifiable proof, as if you needed any, that the man makes a terrible representative as leader of the free world.

Oh, and by the way, I cruised the news afterwards to see what he had to say, and from what I heard, it was really whacked, more so than the eyes or the lips. We’re addicted to oil? What about his cronies?