March 14, 2006

The W stands for Woe

I don’t know who to curse more: W or my job. I’m so slammed with work, launching our company’s global domination strategy (as I like to call it because it makes me feel important), that I haven’t had time to comment on W’s latest polls or the chain of disastrous decisions and political maneuvers our cowboy president has made. Maybe it’s my aging hormones, but I find that I’m not as happy about his imploding administration as one might think I would be. It’s not good for our country, as we have three more years of him. If him and his buds have done this much damage in one year, imagine how bad it can get in three years? Well, there’s always, Prozac. Affording that drug (or any drug) under this administration may well be another issue. Is the worst yet to come?