October 26, 2006

Complaining is my God Given Right

My boss told me this week that for the sake of my own career, I should stop complaining about people I work with. He simply cannot fire all the people I want fired because there would only be a half dozen people left. He missed the point: that half dozen are the fun ones in the bunch.

Okay, so I won't complain anymore at work. I'll complain here.

Office Hobags: Girls, I do not want to see your cleavage. You are so skanky even the MEN don't want to see your cleavage. Cover up and develop some real skills. Also, considering getting a new job.

Bats-in-the Belfry Overgrown Brat with the dyke haircut: you look like a drag queen. You demand as much attention as a drag queen -- an aging one. Please, take the hint that we are all ignoring you because we dislike you and for God's sake, get another job.

Wimp Ass Boy: yeah, you know who you are. You've got big ears, an annoying voice and why, why, why do you talk so much???? Please take the hint that we are all ignoring you because we dislike you and for God's sake, hook up with Bats-in-the-Belfry Overgrown Brat with the dyke haircut and get another job.

Guy who smokes too much and has the booming voice: no one likes you. Not even Bats-in-the-belfry Overgrown Brat or Wimp Ass boy. How horrible is that? Get another job.

Big Bones Grammarian. Sweetie, do something with that hair. Putting a bowl over you head and snipping is not anyway to get a haircut. Supercuts would even be ashamed of you. Get another job.

Hotjobs.com: Please get a hint that I need a well-paying marketing position where there are no lunatics and help me get another job.

Disclaimer: The above statements are not complaints but facts. Just ask my labor attorney.