October 19, 2006

Too Pooped to Pop

I have not been blogging much lately because I am pooped. Let me be blunt. I work with pedestrian people who figure that since they get up early, we should all be at work at 7:30. There was some sort of vote/non-vote that I did not have a chance to participate in, or rather, no one cared what I thought (marketing people, who cares?) and now our hours are 7:30-4:00. I actually had to go to the doctor because I've been so tired that I thought I had some deadly disease. I may still have one -- I never rule out the worst possible thing happening to me, but for now, my doctor thinks I'm tired because 1) I work with sick people who think that going to work at 7:30 is civil and 2) I'm middle-age and smack in the midst of peri-menopause. Damn old age and damn early birds.

So that's why I haven't been blogging much. I'm tired.

In the spirit of the old LaBlogda of yesteryear, I'd like to say that I still hate George W. Bush. There. It's just like old times.