October 29, 2006

Things W Find on the "Internets"

Remember when George W. Bush referred to the "Internets"?

Well, the prez has come a long way. He is using Google Maps to look at his ranch in Crawford, and to find WMDs in places where evil-doers dwell. Okay, I'm kidding about the last one. I think.

"Occasionally," W told MSNBC's Maria Bartiromo when she asked if he uses the Internet(s!). "One of the things I've used on the Google is to pull up maps. It's very interesting to see that. I forgot the name of the program, but you get the satellite and you can - like, I kind of like to look at the ranch on Google, reminds me of where I want to be sometimes."

That's funny. It reminds me of where I want you to be all the time, W!

Speaking of the Internet, W also told George Stephanaopoulous this week that "we've never been 'stay the course,' George!"

Um, Mr. President, Google this: Stay the Course. That's a lot of hits quoting you as saying, "We will stay the course in Iraq."