November 06, 2005

Does Dilbert do Ethics?

By now, you’ve read that W has ordered his staff to get some
Ethics by taking a course. To help out, the White House conduct a series of presentations on general ethics rules. For W’s sake, the presentations will have lots of cartoons and no large words, like, well, ethics.

While W was in Argentina, he deflected questions about Rove’s involvement in the Plamegate investigation. What the media has not covered is the look on W’s face when faced with these questions. Here’s a man who is uncomfortable with confrontation. Forget giving a Republican in power a refresher course in ethics – it won’t stick. W needs a publicist and bad. Someone needs to coach him on how to not contort his face, betraying the obvious discomfort he feels.

I honestly do believe that W is mentally challenged to a degree and it is the best kept secret since Roosevelt’s wheelchair. The people who insist he is a smart man, a brilliant man, or for that matter, a man in charge, suffer from denial. He doesn’t even have the wits to put on a poker face. My cat can do this, but then again, my cat is extraordinary.

I’ve been right about most things I’ve said about W, so while I’m on a roll, I think it’s safe to say that this man will go down as the worst president in history, and for that, I’m grateful to him. W, you’ve just made my hero Jimmy’s stock rise. He’s not looking so bad anymore, even to some Republicans.