February 18, 2007

It's the End of the World as we Know It

The headline may be an overstatement, but the REM song keeps going through my head as I peruse the news this morning. While Anna Nicole's death was sad, as any death like that would be, I'm surprised at the number of people I've heard say, "God, I just loved her." What? Did you forget her slurring, "Do you love my body?" or her TV show? While I always found Anna Nicole to be someone that the rest of us poor shlubs could, ahem, make fun of so that we felt better about our lives, there is someone living, on the edge of a breakdown (edge? Please, she may be there) who can fill Anna's size 11s. You know whom I'm talking about. Just look at that mug.



That's no alien, my friend. That's Britney Spears, hairless as Yoda - actually he had more hair.

If you can navigate your way through You Tube, there is also a delightful video of Grande dame Sharon Stone acting uber bizarre at a German auction.

Of course, Gawker.com always have good stories of stars behaving badly. So happy Sunday, your life may be boring, but we have celebs to amuse