February 02, 2007

Bad Lablogda, Bad, Bad, Lablogda

I've been awful about blogging lately. It's been two weeks, and in that time, five million more democrats entered the presidential race, W is still making excuses for Iraq, New Orleans is, as usual, still a huge mess, and I had a smackdown with the office tramp -- again. On the sad side (as if the above were not sad enough) Molly Ivans passed. It's been a hard time for Good Texas Women.

I'm going to continue being remiss about blogging for at least another week, maybe two. I am off to NYC to take a bite out of the frozen apple, then home for a couple days where I will hopefully get to enjoy the 70+ temperatures the cheesy weather guy on TV promised, then, off to Savannah, where I hope there is enough Southern left in me to translate for my Yankee husband when we get asked the question, "Whey yawl frum," which, of course, means "where are you all from?"

So, let me leave you with a picture. Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words, so that should cover me for my two weeks that I'm taking a break.