September 05, 2008

Biden vs. Palin

In my earlier post, I said that Biden could handle Palin and didn't need help from Hillary, or for that matter, any other female democrat. I heard him speak this morning on CNN. He really comes across as a warm, affable, COMPETENT leader. 

More importantly, there isn't all the media coverage about his misdoings. Sure, there was the plagiarism thing (okay, in college,  I called that getting an A) but he doesn't have any fired ex in-laws in his closet, nor has he oddly boasted of selling a plane on eBay. Evidently, Palin stretched the truth a little. She placed the plane on eBay. A broker sold it -- at a loss.

The bulldog with lipstick is going to be under a heck of a lot of scrutiny in the upcoming weeks, much, much, much more so than Biden or Obama put together.

I keep talking to all these people who think McCain is a sure winner with these election. I am constantly surprised. It's almost as if he wants to lose. I am still scratching my head over his pick of her. 

Also, I'm salivating till the debate between Palin and Biden. This is better than "Days of Our Lives."