December 23, 2005

Binx Gets Her Way

Geez, I blog and bitch about the transit strike and it ends. My good friend AF tells me that the mayor quoted my blog in his announcement about the strike ending. It didn't really happen, but one of my New Year's resolutions is to be more delusional, so I've decided to embrace the lie.

So I'll be in NYC for the next few days, taking taxis, going shopping, eating great food, shivering in the cold, warming up with over=priced California cabernets, ignoring the fact that I could have stayed in Vegas, avoided the crowds at the airports and the freezing weather, while Vegas reaches highs of 70.

Have a great Xmas, and please, remember the true meaning of Xmas, the day after Xmas sales are killer, and New Year's Eve, the most sacred of all holidays, is just around the corner. Drink some champagne for me and stay warm.