December 03, 2005

God Must Hate W

Contrary to what W’s 40% base thinks, God doesn’t like that little shifty-eyed cowboy from Connecticut. I think the big guy is doing a little retribution on the religious right, giving them signals that he’s quite displeased.

First off, and most importantly, he allowed Michael Vartan to be killed off Alias, then he let Alias get cancelled. I’ve decided the only way to relieve that grief is with Prozac. Stay tuned for more interesting blogs. Secondly, Epsilon is a record 15th hurricane we’ve had this season. 15 hurricanes. If that’s not God saying that W is full of hot air, I don’t know what is. Next, global warming is melting the Artic ice so fast, that it is changing sea routes, which may start a territorial dispute between the US and Canada. Hello, we’re going to be fighting with Canada! Fighting with Iraq and all those other women-are-bad countries is one thing, fighting with the homeland of Michael J. Fox is another.

So, as I’ve said before, if you voted for Bush, you owe the rest of the country an apology. And this time, as W himself would say (incorrectly), I have God on my side to prove it.