June 16, 2008

It's Because I Love Al Gore So Much

My heart belongs to Hillary, but I said I’d support Obama, so damnit, to all you democratic non-Hillary supporters, fine, you win. If he loses, I’m personally gonna kick every single Obama supporter’s ass. And look, I’m short and have a ton of issues, so don’t think I won’t.

Except for Al Gore. Al, I would never kick his ass.

I love Al Gore, my true president from the 2000 election, and tonight when, while endoring Obama, he said that Americans needed to reject the Bush administration's legacy of "incompetence, negligence and failure,” I got all teary eyed and thought, "Well Hell, I still haven’t kicked the ass yet of all the morons who voted against Al in 2000.” I promised I would, that Valium ridden day when the Conservative Supreme Court screwed things up for ALL OF US.

So if you voted for Bush, and there is a knock on your door, and a short blonde is standing outside looking pissed, understand, it’s just because of a a promise I made to Al 8 years ago. And a lady always makes good on her promises . . . sooner or later as soon as the Valium wears off.