March 31, 2007

Binx on Break

Ahhh, springtime. Flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and teens are puking from Destin to Miami as they enjoy their spring break.

Don't you love spring? I do. In fact, I've got spring fever bad. I've also got a bad case of the "spread-to-thins." Having started another blog (what was I thinking, I barely write in this one), editing my next manuscript, and trying to keep up with my day job is proving a bit much. So I need to take another break, yet again. I'll blog if Bush does something really stupid, which means the chances of me blogging again in the next five minutes is high, but otherwise, I need to devote my time to all the other things I have going that pay little money, offer no respect, and basically, keep me who I am. Who am I again? Oh, right, the person who is not going to blog for awhile. But like the Governor of California, I'll be back, fatter, dumber and probably bitchier than ever. As Gary Busey likes to say when he's signing off, God bless and Adios.