March 04, 2007

Ann’s F Word

Much has been made in the media about Ann Coulter’s recent “joke” about John Edwards being a “faggot.” She’s been vilified plenty, but I haven’t heard one word against the fact that the audience, Republicans, generally applauded her comment. In fact, a number of them thought it was downright hysterical.

Putting aside that her comment was rude and done, per her key to success, to shock, it brought out what Dems have always know: Republicans have a downright mean streak in them. Well, I can be mean, too. So with that in mind, here are a few mean comments I would like to make:

What’s with W’s eyes? Is he cockeyed? Why does he look so stupid? It is because he is stupid? Would he rather be called a faggot or stupid I wonder?

I think I finally figured out why Dick Cheney is so angry all the time. His first name sums him up. I bet his daughter didn’t laugh over the John Edwards joke.

Did those Republicans laugh at her Edwards Faggot joke because they thought it was funny, or because they always laugh when they hear the word Faggot? Do they hate gays or are they just being juvenile, the way Jack on “Will & Grace” would laugh whenever he heard the word “bone.”

Ann Coulter is a lot like dick. I meant Dick (Cheney). Sorry.