August 24, 2008

The Rug Rats on Main Street Howl

In my post about my most recent religious experience, the Bruce show in Hershey, PA, I forgot to mention how many parents are bringing their kids to see Bruce. The kids, ranging from things no higher than my hips to teens, are really hard-core about Bruce, too. They know the words to the songs, and they do that OCD thing that kids do where they talk non-stop about something, in this case, Bruce. I actually thought it was too much Bruce talk, which is hard to do with me.

I also want to comment on the well-behaved East Coast female fans in the front row. Bruce did this thing where he knelt down in front of them, then leaned onto his back and sang. The ladies went wild. Crazy. They were rubbing their hands over his legs, but didn't go above the knees. They could have totally gotten a crotch shot, but refrained.

Our here in Whore Land, where the sluts and the buffalo roam, Bruce would have been felt up more than a choir boy. So ladies in Pa, my hat is off to you. Thank you for being respectable to our Rock God.