September 12, 2005

My Version of a Stiff Drink

After a long day of listening to the woes of my friends and family in Mississippi and New Orleans, who have to rebuild their lives, I enjoy a little Republican-bashing to take the edge off. Not that I blame the Republican administration for them losing their homes. I really wish I could, but as powerful as they may be, they can’t unleash a Category 5 hurricane. Well, unless you blame them for global warming, but I digress. Anyway, this article, helped relieve some of that built up tension I’ve been feeling.


There was another fabulous article about how W’s problem is that he’s a sociopath. That one got me through this morning, but then I had to go an accidentally delete the link. I’m also looking for articles on the doctor in Gulfport who, when asked if he could say one thing to President Cheney, said, “Yeah. Fuck you Mr. Cheney. Fuck you.” And they say you can’t find decent doctors in Mississippi.