October 22, 2005

Is Dick Getting Limp?

Dick, Dick, Dick, you big Dick you. Are you getting a bit flaccid? What’s this I hear about your possible resignation? Don’t dick around with my emotions, Dick.

Through my sources, I've learned this juicy tidbit: if Dick resigns, it’s not over Plamegate, it’s because he was involved in some fraudulent documents about WMD in Iraq. Like we didn’t guess that already, but someone has their dick caught in the cookie jar, evidently.

On to a more personal note, which for me is more interesting, this same friend told me that our mutual friend, “Kev,” who does not read this blog because it’s too insulting to W, is one of those hard core Republicans who is justifying all the administration’s meltdown to those trouble-making Democrats. So Kev, there is only one thing to do with you: you’ve been clipped from my social circle. That’s right: you’re banned from the light that is LaBlogda. You are a spineless sheep and next time you have troubles with your domineering spouse or your ungrateful children, don’t come telling me about it. Shame on you for still supporting W and his cronies.

Now it’s time for me to stop dicking around and get back to Dick. Read this about how the evil Dr. Dick has hijacked foreign policy, and how Condi Rice is one wimpy sidekick to W.