October 04, 2005

O'Reilly Takes on Media Matters

I admit that I often visit the Media Matters website. I rather like what they have to say and I'm sure I've linked to them a time or two. But today Bill O'Reilly attacked them fairly hard, and said that they were the worst of all the blogs out there. At one point, he called them slimeballs or something similar. Of course, he didn't mention La Blogda, because there's only about 20 of you who know it exists, and I've gotten drunk with most of you, which has nothing to do with blogging -- actually, it sort of does since I like to drink and blog.

Back to my point (no wonder O'Reilly didn't mention La Blogda) if you have visited Media Matters, let me know what you think. Do you agree with O'Reilly or me? Frankly, I'm shocked he didn't mention blogsforbush.com, but then again, Fox News is fair and balanced news, for the right wing. He kept referring to the Media Matters readers as sheep. Those guys over at BFB are all wool.