October 02, 2005

Warning: Rant Vaguely Related to DeLay

Oh. My. God. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. I can’t decide if I hate the Republicans who voted for W more than I hate W and his cronies. So much too hate; so little time. When I started this blog, a blog targeting people who behave badly, I had no idea that our current Government would behave so damn badly. It’s like they’ve stepped up their bad assness lately. Slap some Birkenstocks on me, force feed me some tofu and granola and call me a hippy, but, good god almighty, if being anti-establishment means hating our current government, then send my lilly white ass to Woodstock and turn me loose on some free love.

Okay, on to hate. You must read this blog: www.blogsforbush. I think they are serious. If they are trying to be funny, they are failing (like me most of the time), but in a more flagrant way. Their post about liberals being gone in 20 or 30 years reminds me of my own wish list, that by the time I retire, I will be dripping in bling and Prada (sort of ruins that hippy thing earlier). Do they not realize that as long as there are gays (forget those Log Cabin Republicans, that’s for gays who don’t have the style gene), blacks (forget Black Republicans, that’s for closet lesbian blacks like some high-ranking cabinet member who has the initials CR) or dumbass women who have no excuse but ignorance (If Ann Coulter were so smart, she’d fix that wardrobe), there will be a party opposing the Republicans, Democrat or otherwisw?

Of course, given the nature of my blog, I’m all about hate -- so look at me being a hypocrite. However, I’m small potatoes so now move on to the people in power who unfortunately count.

Why I am so outraged today after two weeks of being comatose? Well, the jet-lag thing from Hong Kong is dissipating, but mainly, GOD I HATE TOM DeLAY. Listen to this smug-ass former pest control guy discussing his “issue” which he blames on nasty evil Democrats. Like Republicans never went after the opposition before (Calling Bill Clinton; blow jobs from fat chicks on line 1).

"I think it will be over and be over very, very soon. And I think I will go back to be majority leader," DeLay told "Fox News Sunday." "And at the same time, I'm still a member of Congress. I'm going to be working on the agenda and doing everything I can to make good things happen.”

Uh-huh, good things. Like ignoring the plight of black and/or poor New Orleans when they needed the Federal Government most, or helping W lie about WMD, or kickbacks to President Cheney’s cronies in Iraq and the Gulf of Mexico, and, oh hell, I’m too old to go on.

We have never had a more crooked government than our current one. They are not fascist. They are not Nazis. They are capitalist behaving badly and in the worst way. Capitalism can be a wonderful thing, i.e, bling and Prada, but in the hands of a bunch of unattractive men with comb-overs, and a puppet leader with eyes so close together he needs a monocle, it’s nothing but America-Gone-Wild. Cue MTV, give us a rap singer, find Tara Reid. Our government has made ho-bags out of us.